Want to adopt? Get started here.
At 3R Rescue, we strive to find the best match between you and a new companion. Each dog in our care has a unique personality and individual needs, which we work to match with the routine and lifestyle of your family.
The general steps to adopting a 3R dog are outlined here, but sequence may vary occasionally.
- Complete our Online Adoption Application below.
- A representative from 3R Rescue will contact you to arrange a “Meet and Greet” between your dog of interest and your family members (including your canine companions.)
- A Home Check will be performed and references contacted (including your veterinarian) prior to adoption.
- Review the dog’s Going Home Packet, sign our Adoption Agreement and pay the Adoption Donation.
- Your new companion will be placed in your care!
The Adoption Donation is typically $250. This helps 3R Rescue with costs such as spay/neuter surgeries, vaccinations, required veterinary care, food and shelter, as well as any other expenses needed to properly care for dogs prior to adoption. Military/veteran and senior citizen adoption discounts may be available.